Apan vayu mudra for heart ailments is said to be life saver mudra. Since this can serve as first aid for heart attack.It regulates many heart complications. It strengthen the heart muscles and pumps in more oxygen to the heart and hence more blood circulation through out the body.
Heart problems and their complications
Heart of any other health problems do not come all of a sudden. Our life style is highly responsible for this. Though in some cases it is genetic. But still with healthy life style we can avoid almost 50% of health complications.Major functionality of heart organ is to pump oxygenated blood to the whole body and the deoxygenated blood to the lungs for purification. Any malfunctioning in this can lead to heart problems.A must read Post – 18 ways to keep heart healthy naturally
Below are few heart disease which can leads to major complications
1) Blood clot – clotting of blood happens which can interfere with the blood flow.
2)Thickening of arteries – In this case, elasticity of blood vessel is lost.Arteries become narrower and hence results in poor blood circulation throughout the body. This disease is known as arteriosclerosis.
But don’t loose your heart.. all these problems can be solved with one miraculous mudra – apan vayu mudra for heart ailments or life saving mudra or sanjivani mudra or heart mudra.
You should also read below informational posts to keep your heart healthy:
How to form Apan Vayu Mudra?
1) Bend the index finger and keep it at the base of thumb.
2) Now touch the thumb with muddle and ring finger.
3) Keep the index finger extended and straight.
4) It should be done with both hands.
When to practice this mudra?
This mudra can be performed as and when needed. Use this 15 min daily as a course of treatment.
Time duration to practice this mudra
Use this 15 min daily as a course of prevention.Or heart patient should perform this mudra 3 times a day for 15 mins daily.
Read More on healing benefits of Mudras below
How this mudra works – the effectiveness of apan vayu mudra for heart ailments
As you would be aware, our hand fingers represent 5 elements naming fire, water, space, earth and air.Almost every health problems is associated with unbalancing of any of these elements. Mudra works on this principal only. It helps us in balancing out these elements by forming different gestures…
Below is the correlation between our hand fingers and the Panchtatva:
Thumb for fire
Index for air
Middle for space
Ring for earth
and little finger for water…
1) First step of thus mudra is to fold the index finger and keep it at the base – in this way we are reducing the air element. Hence it immediately relieves the heart pain.
2) When thumb is joined with middle and ring finger (step 2),fire, space and earth elements are increased
3) With strengthening of fire element, heat will be increased in the body. It will remove blood impurities
4) The increased space element will supply more oxygen to the heart chamber
5) The earth element will strengthen the heart muscles…
This mudra is very effective in emergency.When a person gets heart attack, this mudra can act as emergency treatment and he can be transported to hospital safely.
Do you have answers to below? No? .. then you must read on..
Benefits of Apan Vayu Mudra
1) It is helpful in relieving angina.
2) It stimulates the blood circulatory system. Hence It is highly effective in normalizing
3) Blood pressure. Hence helps in both high and low blood pressure.
4) In case of palpitations, this mudra can normalize the pulse rate immediately.
5) It also reduces nervousness, as it calms the nervous system.You should also read – Tse Mudra relieves stress
6) It relieves acidity, gas formation and strengthens the digestive system.
7) It solves all diseases of the intestines, colic, colitis, etc.
8) It cures insomnia By soothing the nervous system. Do you Suffer from insomnia? Read about Shakti Mudra that can heal insomnia
9) This Mudra cures toothache.
10) It cures hiccough as well.
11) It removes all negative emotions from the mind, and all negative pressure of the body.You should also read this posts on positive attitude: What positive thinking brings to your life?
12) It is helpful in arthritis also. Also read about Surabhi Mudra that balances about three doshas.
One should definitely try the apan vayu mudra for hearts ailments and to keep their heart fit.
Over to You
Heart disease is a very critical health condition and person should take care well in terms of lifestyle, food and exercise. it is really important to take medicines on time. But side by side he can do apan vayu mudras as well. it will help in setting the things right in terms of five element and person may feel changes with in few days. If you have any query or feedback, do writes in the comments below.
You can also read about other alternate healing approach below:
Source : wellbeingmantras.com