It provide instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy.
recent studies have proved that just two bananas provide enough energy for a 90-minute workout.
Banana also helps to fight depression. This is because it contains tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax and improve your mood.
Here are top list of benefits that Banana Provides..
1) Banana is an instant energy booster.
2) Banana helps to fight depression.
3) It is good for your heart. IF you suffer from heart burn, banana can be a good remedy for you.You should also read below post to keep your heart healthy
4) Banana is a real power house. It is loaded with many vitamins and minerals such as potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, niacin, riboflavin, and B6. These all really essential for the proper functioning of the body parts.
5) Banana also helps to fight anemia.
6) Banana is rich in fiber. So it aids in digestion as well.
If you like organic products, you can always buy it online.
Banana is a super fruit. Different ways to consume Banana
Best way to eat banana is taken as whole fruit. In this all its nutrient values are maintained. It is equally famous among young, children and old. Other way to consume is make curry out of raw unripe banana. This curry is very famous in South India, specially in kerala. You can find a stock of raw bananas. Though it is not very famous in north India. Other way, A vey famous way is to make a banana milk share. That is really yummy and healthy. Banana and milk is the best combination. They are like made for each other. isn’t it. I am sure you would have taken banana and milk atleast once in your life.Am I right? 🙂
The other ways are using banana in sweets, then in kheers, halwa. muffins,cakes and then the last but not the least in chips. Banana chips is very famous during fasting. Since it provide a crunchy boost of energy. I am fond of fasting and also of banana chips. Because I believe banana chips are more healthier than the normal potato chips.
Read Other Interesting Posts: